2020 has been crazy so far...
I have recently lost control of my domain sharonvphotography.com which I have had for 10+ years. I have had to purchase this new domain at .ca (sharonvphotography.ca) and the loss of .com has also caused me to lose access to my previous email.
If you have tried to contact me at the old address and it has bounced or haven't heard back, please send another to email@example.com or click on the contact link above. I apologize for this inconvenience.
As of June 24th, photographers in Peel can begin shooting outdoors again! I am happy that we are on the way to the "new normal". I am currently booking studio and outdoor sessions.
There will be some additional policies in studio - I already had a thorough cleaning and disinfecting routine working with so many new babies, but with Covid, there needs to be some additional steps. I have added those to my website and this post. Please let me know if you have any questions at all :)
Thank you for visiting my updated site which is a new work in progress as I transition 12 years of business onto this new beginning. Much love.
Covid-19 Studio Policies
In order to ensure everyone’s health and safety, I will have strict studio policies in effect:
- I will only be scheduling sessions in studio with 36 hours between sessions to allow for cleaning and disinfecting.
- If you, or someone in your home is sick, your session will be rescheduled with no additional charge.
- If you, or someone in your home becomes sick within 14 days after your session, please contact me immediately.
- If you, or someone in your home has been traveling recently, please ask to reschedule. Similarly, if you, or someone in your home has been in contact with travelers or have any family members visiting or travelling from high-risk areas please ask to reschedule your session.
- Immediate family only. No extra people may attend your session; please keep any family members not being photographed at home.
- I will be taking daily temperature checks, and I ask clients to do the same the morning of their session.
Cleaning & Hygiene
- The studio, all equipment, props, blankets etc. are cleaned and disinfected prior to your arrival.
- All clients are required to remove their shoes when entering the studio.
- I will provide hand sanitizer to be used when entering the studio.
- I will be wearing a face mask during sessions. For newborn shoots, I will wash my hands before touching your baby and regularly during the session.
- My studio is small and working with newborns and babies is harder to fully distance therefore hygiene practices will apply.